Dr. Eull is a licensed clinical psychologist and founder of The HODI Center. In addition to her work with The HODI Center, she currently serves as a rehabilitation psychologist at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center and as adjunct faculty at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
Prior to relocating to Milwaukee, Dr. Eull served as clinical faculty with the Department of Family Medicine and Community Health at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. During her time at the University of Miami, she instructed Family Medicine residents, medical students and physicians in professional and personal development, and she was Project Manager and Co-Primary Investigator for grant-funded research to improve mental healthcare for low-income and minority patients.
Dr. Eull received specialized training in pain management and diabetes management at Cook County Hospital in Chicago and trained in rehabilitation psychology with the University of Miami. She has worked in various hospitals as a Health Psychologist and has extensive experience designing and implementing trainings on healthy living, stress management, goal setting, cultural competence, and managing chronic illness. She works with patients with varying health concerns including hypertension, diabetes, obesity, chronic pain, amputation, paralysis, depression, anxiety, insomnia, and tobacco use.
Dr. Eull maintains a regular personal practice in yoga and is a certified yoga instructor. She is fluent in Spanish, and has lived abroad and traveled extensively. Favorite pastimes include yoga, cooking, gardening, travel, scuba diving, reading and walking her dog Scarlett.
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology
- Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center, Milwaukee, WI
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Milwaukee, WI
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center, West Allis, WI
- B.A. – Psychology, minor in Spanish, St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- M.A. – Clinical Psychology, American University, Washington, DC
- Psy. D. – Clinical Psychology, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Internship: Jackson Memorial Hospital: Adult Spinal Rehabilitation
- Fellowship: UM Miller School of Medicine: Department of Family Medicine
Eull, N. (2008). Smoking Cessation: Teaching Skills for Medical Professionals. Medical Student Small Groups. University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. Miami, FL
Eull, N. (2007). Residency Survival Skills. Department of Family Medicine Residency Retreat. University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. Miami, FL
Eull, N (2005). Stress Management for Healthcare Workers. Diabetes Clinic Staff In-Service. Stroger Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, IL
McAninch, J. and Eull, N. (2005) Peer and Conflict Mediation: Becoming Competent Cultural Bridges. Northwestern University Coalition of Minority Student Organization. Chicago, IL